Updated Walking Card prototype, one of three formats.
A set of identification cards practitioners can use as they go about their day, acting as both flash cards and design tool allowing exploration of new typology combinations
- Better form factor to fit inside a pocket or in a card deck
- Matches rectangle Post-it Note
- Clearer typology, using Verlag for the main typography and Trade Gothic Condensed No. 18 for the sizing.
- Incorporation of large square photos on the front, with line drawings on the obverse. If I’m taking all these photos, why not use them?
- Use the identification text from the main article.
- Clearer Order/Family/Genus/Species metadata along with clear sizing information